Your donation may be tax-deductible and will help Partners in Animal Care 501(c) (3) nonprofit carry out its purpose of supporting the mission, programs, and initiative of Greenville County Animal Care by engaging the community, increasing awareness and raising funds to enhance the health, welfare and environment of companion animals.
How does my donation help homeless animals at Animal Care?
- $25 will buy a bag of dry food for the Pet Food Bank: When residents fall on hard times, the pet food bank helps pet and owner stay together during their temporary time of financial hardship.
- $50 will buy a case of pate-style canned dog food AND a case of pate-style canned cat food to sustain motherless kittens and puppies or older pets with severe dental disease.
- $80 will buy a Kuranda bed to provide a dog with a comfortable place to rest in the shelter’s kennels.
- $100 will pay to have 10 dogs or cats microchipped as prevention against loss and assists reuniting the pet with its owner when loss occurs.
- $550 pays for life-saving heartworm treatment for a medium-sized dog.
How can you help?
Make a One-Time Donation
The abandoned and homeless animals at Animal Care will benefit from any gift you can make today.
Make a Monthly Donation – Join our Faithful Friends Club!
Your automatic monthly donation will provide ongoing care all year to the homeless dogs and cats at Greenville County Animal Care. Monthly payments make it easy and affordable to give a regular gift which over the year adds up to a much larger donation. You can change or cancel your donation at any time.
Matching gifts – Many companies will double your donation. Some companies will also make monetary gifts for each hour you volunteer, and many will match the gifts of spouses and retirees! For more information, check with your company’s HR Department and notify Partners in Animal Care of your intentions.
Employee Giving Funds – Some companies offer Employee Giving Funds, wherein you can opt to pool your giving with your coworkers. Employee Giving Funds usually offer grants to qualified employee-recommended charities who complete a grant application. Recommend Partners in Animal Care today!
Employee Volunteer Grants – Your volunteer hours at Animal Care can translate into cash for our organization. Many companies will make donations to nonprofits in exchange for verifiable hours volunteered by their employees. Companies such as Verizon and TD Bank are already contributors. Check to see if your company will be too. Animal Care volunteer at ‘Partners Volunteers’ while accruing grant hours.
United Way – When your employer asks you to donate to United Way at work, be sure to tell them you want your donations targeted to Partner in Animal care!
Selecting to gift through a charitable plan allows you to extend your support of Partners in Animal Care and Greenville County Animal Care beyond your life while providing for your family. Here are some popular plans to consider:
- Remembering us in your will costs nothing now, yet provides for the future of the animals in our community and for the mission of Greenville County Animal Care. Leave a lasting legacy by naming Partners in Animal Care in your will for a specific amount, for a percentage or all of your estate, or for a portion of what is left after you have provided for your family.A bequest can be as simple as adding a few words to your will. Talk to your estate planner on how to structure a gift that makes the most sense for you and your family. Also, please let us know. We would like the opportunity to recognize your generosity.
- Gifts from Retirement Assets. Retirement assets grow tax-free until withdrawn. With the innovative use of these assets, you can contribute to make a difference for homeless animals in the Upstate and provide for your loved ones. Qualified Charitable Distributions from an approved IRA or retirement fund for individuals over 70 ½ may allow the donor to offset some or all of the taxes owed on the distributions by making annual gifts from these accounts.
- Life Insurance, Commerical Annuities, Retirement Plan. Many taxes on plans such as life insurance policies, commercial annuities and retirement plans can be avoided or reduced through a carefully-planned charitable gift. Talk to your financial adviser for further information and let us know.
Do It Yourself isn’t just for home improvement! Looking for a way to help shelter animals while having fun? Commemorate an occasion, a pet or a person, or just get together with friends to carry our a creative idea. Individuals and groups are encouraged to develop their own fundraisers to benefit Partners in Animal Care. All net proceeds will go to help animals at Greenville County Animal Care.
Fill out our letter of intent and return it to email@example.com
Affinity Membership Program at TD Bank
Are you a customer of TD Bank? The program is easy to use, and there’s no cost to you! Partners in Animal Care will earn cash for each new or existing TD Bank account. For information on how you can help us earn, visit your local TD Bank to open a new account or to link your existing account to Partners in Animal Care.
Every item available for purchase on www.amazon.com is also available on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com) at the same price. This is a great way to help Partners while shopping on Amazon. Remember to log on to smile.amazon each time you shop.
Just see what kind of a difference you can make!
- $300 will purchase 40 large Kong enrichment toys to help provide hours of stress relief for homeless pets.
- $550 will pay for life-saving heartworm treatment for a medium-sized dog.
- $40,000 will expand the foster program to help save every healthy neonatal kitten.
- $50,000 will help us offer free spay/neuter to those on government assistance to help reduce pet overpopulation.
- $65,000 will help launch a surrender prevention program, allowing pets to remain in their homes.