The homeless and abandoned animals at Greenville County Animal Care will benefit from ANY gift you can make today! And since Partners in Animal Care is a 501(c)(3) organization, and ALL donations are tax deductible.
How does my donation help homeless animals at Animal Care?
- $25 will buy a bag of dry food for cats or dogs
- $50 will buy a case of pate-style canned dog food AND a case of pate-style canned cat food.
- $75 will buy enough fleece blankets to keep 10 puppies comfortable and warm.
- $125 will buy enough peanut butter to stuff into enrichment toys to provide stress relief for all dogs.
- $550 pays for life-saving heartworm treatment for a medium-sized dog.
How can you help?
- Make a One-Time Donation
The abandoned and homeless animals at Animal Care will benefit from any gift you can make today.
- Make a Monthly Donation
Give a little monthly –and earn a tax deduction–to make a big difference during the year for all the animals (12,000+ animals a year!) that arrive at Animal Care.
- In Memorial, In Honor and Birthday Gifts
Make a tax-deductible gift in honor of a beloved pet, or in the name of an animal-loving friend, or to help celebrate a special person in your life who is having a birthday. Your generosity will help save abandoned and homeless animals.
- Corporate Matching Gift Programs
Did you know many employers will match your donation? Yes! Often companies encourage their employees to give to a favorite non-profit by offering to match contributions. Ask your employer if they participate in such a program. By completing a matching gift form, you may be able to double, or even triple, the impact of your gift! Contributions in any amount help us care for the abused and homeless animals of Greenville County.
- Gifts of Securities or Property
Gifts of securities is a win-win — saving you capital gains while benefiting homeless pets. We will consider gifts of personal property on a case-by-case basis. Just contact us!
- Gifts from Retirement Assets
Retirement assets grow tax-free until withdrawn. With the innovative use of these assets, you could contribute to make a difference for homeless animals in the Upstate and provide for your loved ones. Many taxes on these plans can be avoided or reduced through a carefully-planned charitable gift. Contact us for more information!
- Affinity Membership Program at TD Bank
Are you a customer of TD Bank? The program is easy to use, and there’s no cost to you! Partners in Animal Care will earn cash for each new or existing TD Bank account. For information on how you can help us earn, visit your local TD Bank and ask them to link your account to Partners in Animal Care.
- Planned Giving
Including Partners in Animal Care in your will or trust is a meaningful way to help us care for and save more animals in need at Greenville County Animal Care.
Just see what kind of a difference you can make!
- $300 will purchase 40 large Kong enrichment toys to help provide hours of stress relief for homeless pets.
- $550 will pay for life-saving heartworm treatment for a medium-sized dog.
- $40,000 will expand the foster program to help save every healthy neonatal kitten.
- $50,000 will help us offer free spay/neuter to those on government assistance to help reduce pet overpopulation.
- $65,000 will help launch a surrender prevention program, allowing pets to remain in their homes.