The homeless and abandoned animals at Greenville County Animal Care will benefit from ANY gift you can make today! Partners in Animal Care is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and as such all donations are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.
How does my donation help homeless animals at Animal Care?
- $25 will buy a bag of dry food for cats or dogs
- $50 will buy a case of pate-style canned dog food AND a case of pate-style canned cat food.
- $75 will buy enough fleece blankets to keep 10 puppies comfortable and warm.
- $125 will buy enough peanut butter to stuff into enrichment toys to provide stress relief for all dogs.
- $550 pays for life-saving heartworm treatment for a medium-sized dog.
How can you help?
Make a One-Time Donation
The abandoned and homeless animals at Animal Care will benefit from any gift you can make today.
Just see what kind of a difference you can make!
- $300 will purchase 40 large Kong enrichment toys to help provide hours of stress relief for homeless pets.
- $550 will pay for life-saving heartworm treatment for a medium-sized dog.
- $40,000 will expand the foster program to help save every healthy neonatal kitten.
- $50,000 will help us offer free spay/neuter to those on government assistance to help reduce pet overpopulation.
- $65,000 will help launch a surrender prevention program, allowing pets to remain in their homes.
We greatly appreciate your generosity and support to help
Greenville County Animal Care build a No-Kill Community!